Bookkeeping (Accounting services)
The up-to-date bookkeeping of your invoices and receipts, preparing your tax returns and statements, and maintaining deadlines, demands professionalism and a high-level of precision.
Quality bookkeeping (accounting services) is essential not only for the compliance of basic regulations, but for always being able to assess the hidden opportunities and potential threats your business might face. Thanks to these, you can make the best possible decision for your business in a relatively short time-frame and your company will operate successfully in the long-run.
Your time and resources are too valuable to employ them for carrying out accounting responsibilities internally within the firm, rather than to employ them for matters of your company’s expertise in order to achieve significant revenue growth. This is even more true when you consider the limited level of compensation coverage arising from mistakes of your employees compared to our company’s full coverage insurance.
We are your partner in your business success
- We keep your bookkeeping up-to-date so you can always be aware of your business’s actual status.
- We prepare the legally mandated policies for your company – e.g.: accounting policy, policy of asset and liability inventory taking and evaluation, policy of manufacturing cost calculation (if necessary), and policy of cash management – in order to create a well operating structure for your business.
- We prepare periodic reports and statements with the frequency and composition to your request so you will always be up-to-date regarding your company’s financial status. We support your management decisions in the best possible way.
- We prepare and file your tax and other returns based on the monthly accounting results. Therefore, your accounting and tax responsibilities are handled centrally. If necessary, we present you at the tax authority during the full process.
- We prepare the year-end closing reports and statements so your business will comply with the legal requirements and avoid potential fines and late payment fees.
- We prepare your business for the audit by supporting the auditors’ work with available data and information to make the auditing process a smooth one.
- We participate in the process of final settlement to find the best possible financial status for you as the owner, to avoid potential mistakes and the possible start of a liquidation process.